Sunday, February 10, 2013

Catching up with Project Life

It's been quite a while since I've been on the blog but I've decided to do Project Life this year. Unfortunately I decided after the year had started and spent a few weeks gathering supplies. I bought the Becky Higgins Seafoam and Cherry editions and then did some trading to get parts of Clementine and Olive. To be honest, I haven't used too many of them yet..I seem to really like the cards from Pebbles and some things I've either made myself or downloaded. I also got the Sn@p collection for Christmas and will start getting the Citrus Twist PL kit starting with the February set. I think I really like the shopping the most! (I promise to get better at photographing the layouts!)

Here is my cover page...still need to edit it a little...I copied the "hello 2013" from someone online and I wish I could remember so I could credit them!
Next is really week 3 or 4 of the year but I just called in "January". The color on my "week in review" card is wrong so I will probably re-do that but for now it stays.
My next week has an insert from a chorus/band concert at the school...I'm including both sides of the layout.


My last page (so far) is this current week...I had so many other pages but the Blizzard was really the highlight of the week so it took up the majority of the pages. It kind of shut down the area so some other things never happened. I'm considering adding pages in between the cover page and the first week that I did that includes some generic things about the people in my family to compare it to what things are like at the end of the year...We'll see!
Thanks for looking!!

2 comments:

  1. Your pages look great. Every year I think about doing Project Life but never get started.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pages Stephanie! You pack so much fun into each one :)

    ReplyDelete